miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

My Opinions

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?

I think that is interesting and very laborious, because it isn't easy to take care them. You have to find a special vet, buy special food, you have to build an appropiate cage.

What is your opinion about women in the military? 

I think that is a very importan oportunity for womens who want to join up in the military. But for my, never was a deam or something that I  want to do, because in my family there isn't good experiences with soldiers.

What is your opinion about recycling?

emm... I think that it's a very  idea for to mend all the damage that we provoke to ouw world. I very like to recycling papers, glasses, oil, plastics,ect.

What is your opinion about fortune telling?

I think that the majority of fortune tellings just do this things for stole money or  just lie about many  things. Also I think that there are few persons that really know about fortune telling like in Cuba there many persons who are very talented in this things.

What is your opinion about killing stray dogs?

This is a topic very special for my, because I think this is one of the things that I don't find sense. I can't understand how people can do this or why public politics permising kill animals. Why we don't kill homeless??



1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you. I thing we need to kill the people who kill the stray dogs because we have the same rights!

    ResponderEliminar