miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Well this picture was taked... like 5 year ago.. This one was in Septembrer 18th. We were doing meat empanadas... Here is my grandmother and  my mom with me. I love this picture.. because it's the one  picture that I have, where I appeared with my hair braid. When I was aprox. 13 years old always used the braids. I remember that I love it! But now I can't do it anymore.. becuase my hair is falling out at all. So I just can remind :c This picture was taked in my aunt house's actually the kitchen.
My grandma made the best empanadas that I ever ate. Has awesome flavors... I don't know..why.. but my mom can't do like my grandma's. And I couldn't cook empandas like my grandma or my mom... but I can cook many things that they don't know.. like sea food.. and cakes. That's my specialty.. the cakes.. I love made it,  and my family love like I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario