miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Cellphone

I know that the cellphone It's a very important object for many people, but for me It's indispensable. For me my cellphone has all that I need, although it isn't a smartphone, but has the best camera... that I ever had. Also my cell has too may information about the university,many music and all the pictures since 2010... so that's a lot..: has too my friends's numbers. I have this cell since 2010.. my parents brought me when I left school.  I used my cellphone all day but sometimes I put in off during the night.
With my photos, this object make me remind goods moments like my Uncle's marriage, the holiday when we thaveled to beach with my family, my family and all the partys with my friends and my classmates.


1 comentario:

  1. hi mila :D
    your favorite piece of technology, it is also my favorite!
    is useful in the lives of many people, I understand that you love.
    see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar