miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

My favorite Artist

When I was Child my dad always teach me about music because he listen many kinds of music. He show me diferents music styles but I preffer hiphop music. So this is one of my favorite artist: Mc Unabez. He always talk about the social problems and the diary things. When a listen his music I remaind when I was 15 and enjoy this music with muy friends. But now I won't have time to see they, I can remember that I had a friend that he can sing like Mc Unabez and he impruve too.
My favorite sing is "La tinta en el papel". I love it bacause it's about the things that everybody happend and is funny too. Although I like Mc Unabez, I love Dj Acres I think that is the best hiphop Dj.
This Is Dj Acres 

This is Mc Unabez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario